I’m working on my very own 101 in 1001 project. Right now it’s reading like an idealistic description of what my life would look like if I were exactly who I wished I could be. Will I actually do all the stuff on this list? Of COURSE not, because then I wouldn’t be who I AM: a consistently inconsistent human bean.
Some goals so far:
- Send my older brother and sister-in-law their Christmas presents sometime before Easter.
- Sign up for company’s 401K, however begrudgingly.
- Get muffler replaced before it falls off again.
- Don’t eat at Denny’s, ever.
I’m such a sucker for lists. I love the order, the ease, the way they help organize your thoughts and hold you close as you fall asleep.
- ben: you're really bad at being nonchalant
- me: that is true
- i am chalant
- ben: and you're really bad at not telling people "hey, i have been thinking about this. A LOT"
- me: I think too much
- ben: that's totally fine
- but you need to not broadcast that.
So it’s decision time. iPhone or stick with Verizon? I just found out I get a 15% discount off of my Verizon plan through work.
Finally finished The Yiddish Policeman’s Union. Took a while to get into it. I need a book club to keep me reading. Know a good one?
In tonight’s episode of LOST, they’ll finally reveal that John Locke is the last cylon.